Tuesday, September 28, 2010

free composting class, free worm composting class, online composting course

One of the cities here in Texas has developed a free composting class as an online interactive course.

I am so excited about it. BUT picky me has some little things I disagree with. (These are my opinions)
1. The bin they demonstrate will only accomodate up to a 1/2 pound of worms
2. I do not suggest adding soil or calcium to your bin.
3. I do not suggest newspaper as a starter bedding. I suggest using a starter mix.
Thanks again to the City of Plano.

Click here to go directly to the Plano course

I hope you enjoy it and if you have any questions, please feel free to use the contact me form below.

I also offer an online course, is complementary when you buy worms from me or it is $4.99 by itself. Click on the button on the left navigation bar to go to BigTex Worms ecourse.

And don't forget to sign up for the forum and newsletter. Both to the left also. Happy Worming! Big Tex Worms

Back from Free Composting class to Worm Composting Class Back from Free Composting Class to wormbincomposting.com
footer for free composting class page


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment