Tuesday, September 28, 2010

best compost bin, build compost bin, homemade compost bins

The best compost bin is a wormbin. Come on- you made it to a worm composting website. I am a worm farmer and of course I truly believe in what I do so I highly recommend a worm farm. Why am I so passionate about worms? Composting with them is:
1. NOT space prohibitive
2. NOT stinky
3. Way faster than a heap
4. Worms are cool.

worm factory worm bin

Really: I do both worms and have a tradional pile. My heap works during the warm months but my worms work all year long. My heap processes the big bulky items and my worms produce me with a finer end product. I feed and water them 4 times a month (weekly) and they eat, breed and poop. What a life! What are you waiting for? Start a worm farm today.

Back from Best Compost bin to composting basics page

Back from Best Compost Bin to wormbincomposting.com
footer for best compost bin page


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment