Monday, September 27, 2010

big tex worms, bigtex worms

More about me than you want to know. How I became Big Tex Worms

I started my worm composting journey in late 2003. Several reasons contributed but the two primary ones were: my daughter and my love for outdoors.

My daughter Emma was diagnosed with asthma in 2002. After hours and hours of research, I discovered that transitioning to an organic diet would help her symptoms. But organic food is very expensive so I began again researching to find ways to curb the expense.

I was raised in the country, not on a farm, but my grandparents always had a large garden. We grew up reaping the delicious benefits of the homegrown veggies. And as a child, one of my favorite pastimes was helping them in the garden. Something I yearned for as an adult.

But here I was in suburban Texas in a near 0 lot line. How could I make gardening work? The two solutions I found were: Worms and container then later square foot gardening. I discovered I could have a small bin of worms, which would in turn give me organic fertilizer for my garden.

Some 7 years later, I have over 100 pounds of worms (not on my 0 lotline but at a local farm), large square foot beds and I am loving it. I now have 2 daughters who help mommy with the worms. My motivation was for my family but it now has evolved into helping other families reach similar goals. And thanks to SBI's sitesell website, I can do it globally.
And that is the story of Big Tex Worms!

Liz
Texas Worm Chick

Follow bigtexworms on Twitter

Click to join wormbincomposting

Click to join wormbincomposting

Misc. info: Liz lives in Texas with her Firefighter/Paramedic Husband, 2 daughters, 15 chickens and some 100k worms. When she is not playing with the worms, she is either homeschooling her daughters or working part time as a RN, lactation consultant at a local hospital.

To God be the glory, great things He has done!

I consider SBI (Sitesell) to be an answer to prayer. No, it is not a get rich quick scheme. SBI has given me the tools to start two websites and invest in my future. It takes a LOT of work. If you have a topic that you are passionate about, then this might be for you. It will likely NOT replace your income in the next year but maybe in the next 2 years. Within 2 months of starting the website it was paying for itself and within 3 months I made a small profit, I have had this site up for a little over 6 months and I now make more a month than I did in a year before I started the site.
My goal is to replace my PART time (real job) income by December 2010.***Update**** I reached my goal early, as of August 1, 2010, this website is providing enough income for me to drop one of my part time jobs! The very best part about it, is that all my hard work goes to work for me 24 hours a day all over the world.

Want to learn more?

I don't like to beat around the bush. SBI is a full meal deal offer. You pay $299 and get all the tools you need to build a website, it really is the full deal, no hidden costs. It is renewed annually. I shopped around and similar services are well over $5000, yep that is a huge savings. Shop and compare, you will come back. Compare service to service.

Here is some more information: (click on the above banner)

I started this website in January of 2010 and as of today March I made $200 on the website and April I made $300. AND in the last 2 days I have made $100. Things are looking good. But keep in mind, this is my second website and I did a LOT of learning in the 5 months prior to starting this website, on my 1st website. Again, not a get rich quick.

Thinking of MAYBE starting a website? Send me an email and I will help you decide if it is a good idea or not.

Back from Big Tex Worms to askthelactationconsultant.com
footer for Big Tex Worms page


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment