Thursday, October 14, 2010

Worm Farming Revealed, Free Guide To Raising Worms and Worm Compost.

"You offer solid resources throughout the site and your video showing the DIY Worm Bin proves how easy it can be to get started."

This is a FREE GUIDE that I created to help people grow larger, tastier, and healthier produce (not too mention greener house plants and lawns  as well). By now I'm sure you know it has something to do with worms. Well, your right, but It's not actually these wonderful composters themselves that are beneficial. It's their poop. Yep, you heard me, WORM POOP! (a.k.a. worm castings) Nature's richest and healthiest soil amendment on Earth.

Watch How Fun And Easy This Is!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8hPxy_d_6o

You may not realize it, but everyday we walk on it, play in it, and best of all we eat it. Well, ok not directly, but the plants do. Worms turn dying vegetation into rich plant food for the next generation of plant life. They've been doing it right under our noses for thousands of years.

I remember the first time I started a worm bin I did it all wrong. The bin stunk, I wasted my time and money, and the worms died. You won't make the same mistake I did, because I'll show you how to do it right the first time. Here is a list of the ways it benefited me and how it can benefit you also...

Never spend a dime on harmful chemical fertilizers or worry about burning your plants.

Turn your garbage into a rich soil amendment.

Grow a BIGGER, TASTIER fruit.

Get away from harmful pesticides.

Produce fertilizer twice as fast and more nutritious than any garden composter.

Help Reduce Our Addiction to landfills. Give it to the worms.

Create "Worm Tea" a wonderful power drink for plants.

Reclaim the soil by spreading the fertile truth on it.

And a lot more!

JUST BY FEEDING WORMS YOUR GARBAGE!

I want to reveal "THE DIRT" on how you can  restore your soil to its natural, healthy microbial state, while feeling good about giving back to the land. I've been gardening for years. I've tried chemical fertilizers and pesticides and quite frankly, they scare me!

I'm sure you've heard the stories before. The chemicals do nothing but rob and kill the soil. so, if we were made from the soil, then what are the chemicals doing to us? How did we get to this point in agriculture? Well, I set out on a mission to find a better way for myself and my family. I wanted to find a natural way of growing a rich soil amendment for my garden, lawn, and plants and low and behold I did. It was right under my nose all along. WORMS! Yep, That's exactly why they were created. They are nature's recycling creatures. I guess if nature was designed to do it right, then we can too and at Worm Farming Revealed so can you.

So, roll up your sleeves, put on your gloves, and get ready to get dirty. (actually the worms do all the work all you have to do is feed them...oh, and change their bedding once in a while;-)

Learn All about Worm Farming Now!

Free newsletter below

I update this site regularly so, please subscribe to the free monthly newsletter The Poop Scoop. It contains the latest scoop on what's new at Worm Farming Revealed including tips and techniques that you can only find in the newsletter. so, sign up below.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment